By using the Online Registration Fee Payment system, you agree to the following:
1. The information provided by you is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
2. You understand that Vasant Valley School reserves the right to change/modify the rules and regulations relating to admission (which will be notified on our website from time to time) to the courses conducted by it from time to time and you agree to abide by the same.
3. The decision of Vasant Valley School in regards to granting or rejecting admission to any course conducted by it is final and binding on you.
4. You authorize Vasant Valley School to charge your Credit Card / bank account towards the fee as per the authorization given by you in the Online Application Form.
5. You understand and accept that the jurisdiction for any disputes relating to Vasant Valley School is New Delhi, India.
6. Vasant Valley School will not be responsible for any damage suffered by you from use of the services on this site.
You are required to accept the terms and conditions contained in this Disclaimer Policy to avail of any Service through www.vasantvalley.org. All terms and
conditions of the Agreement are incorporated by reference in this Disclaimer Policy and shall be deemed to be a part of this Disclaimer Policy.
1. Vasant Valley School, shall in no event be liable for inability/default under any applicable law(s), including those relating to Contract, Torts, Consumer Protection or any Civil or Criminal Laws, if it fails to provide the Services made available throughwww.vasantvalley.org due to any government restrictions or regulations or any unforeseen circumstances not within the reasonable control of Vasant Valley School including strikes, war, natural calamities, acts of God or other events of force majeure.
2. Vasant Valley School reserves every right to update or modify this Disclaimer policy from time to time, and such updation/modification will be notified to you on our website.
3. The information contained in this Disclaimer Policy or on www.vasantvalley.org is true and correct to the best of the School’s knowledge and belief. However, you shall be liable to independently verify, from the School, all such information and defend, indemnify and hold harmless Vasant Valley School against all claims in this regard.
4. All contents included on www.vasantvalley.org are the property of Vasant Valley School and are protected by international copyright laws. Any copying, unless expressly agreed to by Vasant Valley School in writing in accordance with Clause 7 below, whether for commercial purposes or otherwise shall be unauthorized and is prohibited and would be in violation of intellectual property rights of Vasant Valley School. Vasant Valley School reserves the right to initiate such proceedings/actions as may be necessary to protect its intellectual property rights.
5. www.vasantvalley.org or any portion thereof shall not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Vasant Valley School , which may be given or withheld at the sole discretion of Vasant Valley School . You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Vasant Valley School or its affiliates without express written consent of Vasant Valley School , which may be given or withheld at the sole discretion of Vasant Valley School . You shall not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing Vasant Valley School name or trademarks without the prior express written consent of Vasant Valley School.
6. If You use www.vasantvalley.org, You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer and You shall at all times assume all responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Any damage, monetary or otherwise or any loss resulting due to misuse of your personal information shall be to your account and shall be borne exclusively by you.
7. Unauthorized duplication, copying, visit or otherwise modification of any information on www.vasantvalley.org may result in civil and criminal prosecution.
8. You have agreed not to hold Vasant Valley School liable to any direct or indirect or consequential damage resulting from using www.vasantvalley.org.
9. Links to any other sites on www.vasantvalley.org are not in any manner whatsoever endorsements by Vasant Valley School of any such sites or otherwise of their respective content.
10. Transmissions to or from www.vasantvalley.org may be intercepted and modified by third parties and hence files obtained from or through www.vasantvalley.org may contain computer viruses, spy ware or such other defects. Vasant Valley School shall not be responsible for any damage resulting out of such events and You shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Vasant Valley School against all claims in this regard.
11. Vasant Valley School declares that it has entered into written agreements and arrangements with all Service Providers and vendors whereby Vasant Valley School is not liable for any deficiency in Services and quality control of the products and shall not be held responsible if the Service quality and/or product description does not meet your expectations or the expectations of other beneficiaries.
12. In no event shall Vasant Valley School, its affiliates, licensors, employees or agents be liable to You for any damages or losses, including without limitation indirect, consequential, special, incidental or punitive damages resulting from use of or caused by www.vasantvalley.org, its public posting bulletin boards, its content or any errors or omissions in its content, all of which must be independently physically verified from the School.
13. You acknowledge that You have read this Disclaimer Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. You have independently evaluated the desirability and consequences of availing the Services on www.vasantvalley.org and are not relying on any representation, guarantee or statements other than as set out on www.vasantvalley.org.
14. ARBITRATION – Any dispute or controversy arising out of or concerned with this Policy shall be referred for adjudication to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed jointly by both the Parties in accordance with the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996. The Sole Arbitrator shall follow the procedure as provided for in the (Indian) Arbitration & Conciliation Act,1996 as amended from time to time and the award by the Sole Arbitrator shall be final & binding upon the parties. The seat of Sole Arbitrator shall be at New Delhi and all proceedings shall be conducted in English.
15. GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
A.This terms of service shall be governed by & constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of law principles.
B. Subject to the Arbitration Clause above, the Courts of competent jurisdiction at New Delhi only shall have exclusive jurisdiction over the subject matter.
C. If any provisions(s) of this terms of service is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be contrary to applicable law, then such provision(s) shall be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
D. Vasant Valley School’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this terms of service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Vasant Valley School in writing.
E. The section titles in this terms of service are solely used for the convenience of the parties and shall not be taken into account for the purposes of interpretation or construction.
If any term or provision of this Agreement or the application to any person or circumstance shall, to any extent, be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of this Agreement, or the application of such term or provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid or unenforceable, shall not be, held invalid.
This is an educational institute’s website. Thank you for examining our privacy statement. If you are only browsing this website, we do not capture data that allows us to identify you individually. We do not sell, distribute or rent your personal information to other parties for marketing purposes under any circumstances. We understand clearly that you and your information are one of our most important assets. As a policy matter the information presented here will be disclosed only to the Bank / Credit Card Company for the process of approving your payment.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
We will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
We will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when
– We have your consent to share the information.
– We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
– We find that your actions on our web sites violate the Terms of Service
If you have questions or suggestions send an email to us on: email@example.com
1. A receipt will be generated by the system upon receipt by the School of payment of fees.
2. If there is any discrepancy regarding the student’s fee amount deposited online (through Credit Cards, Debit Card or through Net banking) then it has to be resolved in person only. Please visit the school office for such cases.
3. In case of an error found in online fee payment, such as
(A) During the online payment through credit/debit card if the payment gets debited and the internet goes down due to some external server malfunction or any other similar happening..
(B) The system fails to generate the required acknowledgment due to internet malfunction
(C) Payment gets debited twice due to server error..
In such cases if the parent gets intimation from their respective bank about the authenticity of the said transaction and presents the same to the school in person, then the school will give back a reversal of the amount, once the same has also been verified by the School.